This guy is nuts (video)

Come here to discuss the portal series, share videos, brag about speed run times and find multiplayer partners
renegade
[=PR=] Leader/HL2:DM Admin/UT Admin/Site Admin
Loading…

This guy is nuts (video)

Post by renegade » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:20 am

Not sure if we got any portal 2 fans around at the moment but I wanted to share this anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYyQn4NY1vM

This is just one of many speed portal episodes he has, they are pretty awesome to watch.

let me know if anyone wants to play!
[=PR=]renegade

omni.AI
Community Leader/TFC Admin/Forum Mod
Loading…

Re: This guy is nuts (video)

Post by omni.AI » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:23 pm

That was pretty awesome. That guy is so good and so fast I actually had to watch it twice to truly appreciate what he was doing.

Following a link from that video, I found this one to be interesting as well. It's 10 Things You Don't Know About Portal 2: https://youtu.be/Qj6Kg94vPEw

The guy is an admitted supernerd, and he covers a couple of secrets I already had discovered on my own, but most of the list is pretty fascinating.

renegade
[=PR=] Leader/HL2:DM Admin/UT Admin/Site Admin
Loading…

Re: This guy is nuts (video)

Post by renegade » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:50 pm

yeah its tough to keep an eye on what hes doing sometimes in those speed runs, in his other episodes he explains what hes doing in real time while the video is playing and he sounds like an auctioneer.

That was a good top10 list, did not know quite a few of the secrets listed. My favorite is when the game moves your portals for you so you don't die, i noticed that one time and googled it right away it was so weird...thought maybe i was just high.
[=PR=]renegade